Get PrEP for free. PAPI, a new Ohio program, makes PrEP free for most Ohioans.
How do you qualify for PAPI?
- Have a negative HIV status
- Live in Ohio
- Make less than $62,450 annually
What does PAPI pay for?
- Office and medical co-pays
- Lab work co-pays (for HIV/STI testing and routine blood work)
- Prescription co-pays not covered by other programs
- Medical services for people who are not eligible for insurance
- Health insurance premiums
What other PrEP costs are there?
Your PrEP Health Navigator will help you cover the cost of PrEP medication through your health insurance and/or medication assistance programs.
Contact the PrEP Health Navigator for your region for help accessing all of these services. You can also complete an online self-referral form to request that a PrEP Health Navigator contact you to complete an application.
Learn more about other PrEP assistance programs.