PrEP Health Navigators can help you:
- Find a PrEP provider or primary care provider (PCP) who will prescribe PrEP
- Get scheduled for your first PrEP appointment
- Determine which expenses your health insurance will cover
- Connect to Patient Assistance Programs (PAPs) to cover the cost of your PrEP medication
- Cover all remaining medical costs associated with PrEP
If you would like assistance finding a PrEP Health Navigator in your region, complete an online self-referral form to request that a PrEP Health Navigator contact you to complete an application. You can also call the OHIV Hotline at 1-800-332-2437 for further assistance.